A lot of mirrors still mirror /debian-backports

Hi,

The /debian-backports archive is not updated since Squeeze went end of
life in 2016 [0]. Debian releases post Squeeze use /debian as archive
for accessing backports [1]. The /debian-backports is non-existing in
the official Debian sync-proxy mirrors so it is no longer updated or used
by anyone. Its content has been moved to archive.d.o like old releases.

I'm writing this here because a lot of Debian mirrors which used to
provide a mirror for /debian-backports still do so and wasting now
approx. 664.0 GiB[2] of space. I assume that the mirror admins are not
aware about this and therefore find this helpful :)

[0] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianSqueeze.
[1] https://backports.debian.org/Instructions/
[2] The uni-stuttgart mirror provides that number in their overview, I
    *hope* it is accurate.

Sebastian