Re: New ftpsync version 20170920

On 25/09/2017 15:22, Bastian Blank wrote:
On Sun, Sep 24, 2017 at 06:54:57PM +0200, Daniele Albrizio wrote:
Please note that if you need ftpsync to work as stated in the README file
under

   ## Usage
   For impatient people, short usage instruction:

you need to modify the search_config() function line

    for i in ~/.config/ftpsync /etc/ftpsync; do
    for i in ~/.config/ftpsync /etc/ftpsync ~/etc/ ~/; do

This section tells you to put ftpsync into ~/bin.  In this case it will

This is my case

properly find it's config in ~/etc.  I'm not sure what you've done.

Ehm, no. It didn't find the configuration and was returning "Nono, you can't tell us about random archives. Bad boy!"

I know I'm a bad boy, so I included ~/etc in search_config() function and it worked without errors.

It needs some overhaul, given all the changes lately, but it should not
fail to work currently.

Bastian

I'm sorry I do not know if this was introduced recently or was a normal behaviour since I did non update ftpsync for years.

--
   Daniele ALBRIZIO - albrizio@univ.trieste.it
           Tel. +39-040.558.3319