Re: New ftpsync version 20170920

Hi Mitry

On Sun, Sep 24, 2017 at 01:23:31AM +0300, Mitry Matyushkov wrote:
> Please do not use ftpsync 20170920 and 20170912 since runmirrors script
> included into bundles is (might be) completely useless (at least at my
> host). In case of 0912 the fix is to define BASEDIR:

By mistake the wrong concatenated version of runmirrors was installed
into the standalone tar.  The Debian package itself was correct, but not
well documented.  I checked the other binaries but missed this one.

I fixed the corresponding install target.

Bastian

--
Men of peace usually are [brave].
		-- Spock, "The Savage Curtain", stardate 5906.5