Re: Failed to resolve ftp.th.debian.org

On Fri, 08 Sep 2017, Peter Palfrader wrote:

> On Fri, 08 Sep 2017, Budiwijaya wrote:
>
> > Anyone know why ftp.th.debian.org is missing?
> > Our mirror as them as push upstream.
>
> ftp.fh.debian.org used to point to ftp.coe.psu.ac.th, but since
> ftp.coe.psu.ac.th has broken DNS and therefore cannot be resolved half
> of the time, that alias was removed from the debian.org zone.

I just checked the timline.  We tried to contact the operators in
February, but never heard back from them.  We again pinged them in
August to inform them that we had to remove that machine from the
mirrorlist.  No response to that either.

Cheers,
--
                            |  .''`.       ** Debian **
      Peter Palfrader       | : :' :      The  universal
 https://www.palfrader.org/ | `. `'      Operating System