ftp.cn.debian.org scheduled maintenance

Hi,

I am one of the current admins of ftp.cn.debian.org (also mirrors.ustc.edu.cn).

Last month our site got attacked, and one hard drive was ruined. We must close the site for some time to fix the broken drive and filesystem. Besides, a complete system update is needed.

The downtime will start from Jul 6, 4:30 UTC, and last for up to 6 hours.

During the downtime, we will redirect HTTP flow to other official mirrors. FTP/RSYNC will be unavailable.

Sorry for the inconvenience.