Any rsync mirror available with alternative tcp port?

Hello,

I have a partial Debian archive mirror, but due some network problems
(probably some broken router or firewall on my way) with rsync, I need
to workaround it using rsync over IPv6. It works, but I guess
performance sometimes drops without good reason below my network
connection. I suppose trying any Debian mirror with rsync over IPv4 on
different than standard port may work in my case. Anybody knows such
mirror or is willing to provide one (preferably in central Europe)?

BTW. Similar question about Gentoo, maybe somebody accidently knows of
any such rsync mirror for Gentoo's portage? My network problems
essentially make it impossible to even try install gentoo due timeouts
on rsync (well I can again workaround it using IPv6, but I'm doing it
inside virtual machine and it is harder). :/

Regards,
Witek

--
Witold Baryluk