MD5Sum mismatch 29 Jul 2011

Simon, I'm posting this in debian-mirrors and Cc'ing you, because you
said I don't need to post in debian-devel to get a response.
Be sure to tell me if you see my message.

Today it happened again, at Fri Jul 29 02:12:33 UTC 2011
W: Failed to fetch http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/dists/experimental/main/binary-i386/PackagesIndex  MD5Sum mismatch
W: Failed to fetch http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/dists/unstable/main/binary-i386/PackagesIndex  MD5Sum mismatch
E: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead.
exit value 100

OK, running apt-get update again, while at the same time frantically
doing netstat -pt like you said, shows mirror.mycre.ws:www,
ike.egr.msu.edu:www, 60.160.192.61.east.:www etc.

However
1. this second run was successful, hence the netstat -pt stuff might be
showing different machines than were the bad ones.

2. hitting netstat -pt over and over while apt-get update is running
a. gets other connections from my computer
b. gets other connections from sources.list
c. is not a very systematic way of logging things

Therefore I recommend there be a new flag in apt that I can turn on to
put those IP addresses right there in the same output that the W:
messages are in, so the next time the bug occurs I can send you a more
exact report. Thank you.

P.S., no proxy involved, as per my last message.