Re: [cdn.d.n] Problems while building ISO with live-build

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 6:26 AM, Daniel Baumann <daniel@debian.org> wrote:
> On 09/23/2010 05:33 AM, Sedat Dilek wrote:
>>> When you require idempotent for debian mirrors such as CD building, I
>>> recommend to set 'stable' and set to use your trusted mirror by IP
>>> address.
>
> (ftr) which is exactely what we are doing. by default, live-build is
> using ftp.de.debian.org as the default chroot mirror, and cdn.debian.net
> is only used for the binary mirror, so no package at all is actually
> taken from cdn.debian.net.

This information is new to me, Daniel you have a pointer in the docs
for me, thanks?
Anyway, several builds with live-helper/live-build worked fine using
cdn.d.n for both chroot and binary mirrors.
Yesterday was just a "bad" day for the mirrors :-)... This might happen.

- Sedat -

P.S.:
My auto/config script was originally from eeepc-live project (not that
I want to blame the mainatiner or so).
To study the possibilities and options of lh/lb config was very helpful to me.
The fact is, I adopted the script from there.