Re: linorg.usp.br have new IP soon

Hi,

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 04:30:43PM -0300, Linorg Admins (Nelson T. Yunaka) wrote:
> We are changing linorg.usp.br IP address
>
> old 200.144.190.103
> new 200.144.190.125

Thanks for the notice.

However, I will remind you the remarks sent following the previous
similar notice from you
http://lists.debian.org/debian-mirrors/2009/01/msg00010.html :

* If the mirror doesn't keep both IPs during at least one day, you should
  definitely reduce the TTL of your DNS entry before the migration
* The mirror lacks a local trace file
* You should use the recommended script, see
  http://debian.org/mirror/ftpmirror#how
* You will certainly get higher speed by syncing from ftp.br.debian.org

Could you please give us a feedback regarding this ?

Thanks for mirroring Debian and best regards !