Re: Dependence on debiantools

On Mon, 17 Nov 2008, C.M. Connelly wrote:

Echoing Simon a bit, I noticed that when I tested the new scripts,
there was a dependence on savelog, which comes from the
debiantools package.  As my mirror server is running CentOS,
that's not a tool I have available there....

Well, my mirror runs AIX, so it is even more different. But still, a savelog should be available, it might just be packaged differently.

I know we have a couple of different variants installed, and a preference on which of these to use.

/Mattias Wadenstein