Re: this mirror not push: rocky-mountain.csail.mit.edu

On Sat, Apr 05, 2008 at 12:32:12PM -0400, Justin Pryzby wrote:
> So csail still needs to check that its rsync script uses 2 passes, the
> first in /pool, and the 2nd with --delete-after and --delay-updates.

Our rsync script is correct.  The problem is likely that updates are
failing on our end due to a full disk on rocky-mountain.  I'm working on
this now...

noah

--
Noah Meyerhans                         System Administrator
MIT Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory