Re: update anonftpsync

On Sat, Mar 01, 2008 at 09:37:43AM +0100, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> ..so, the way to do this, is run --delete-during on the pool/ tree
> and --delete-after on everything else, to minimize mirror disk usage?

If you want to minimize disk usage that way, frankly, don't run a mirror.
On a full archive (320 GB now), --delete-after will usually cost a few
gigabytes per run. I can't imagine anyone wanting to run a mirror on
a partition where there's constantly fewer than a few gigabytes free,
because that same condition will also prevent all normal archive growth.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.