Re: how the mirror submissions are handled [was Re: problem with Debian mirror submission mechanism (fixed now)]

On Mon, Jan 29, 2007 at 05:21:14PM +0100, Bernhard 'elven' Stoeckner wrote:
> > So, anyway, if you're still interested :) let's just wait a couple of
> > days to see if anyone else volunteers. Then we'll divide the load
> > properly so that there is no duplication of work, and start gnawing the
> > backlog.
>
> That is fine with me. Count me in. :)

Looks like it's just you right now :)

I'm going to send you a chunk of the data now, but first, since you're not
an original recipient of those mails, please state for the record that you:

* won't disclose any information provided by people in those mails in
  any way that doesn't correspond to the previously given description
* will be polite if/when contacting outside people :)
* will Cc: all communication to the mirrors@ alias - not the public list,
  because most of those people submitted at least some of those e-mail
  addresses under the assumption that we won't publish it anywhere, esp.
  not in a spambot-crawlable mailing list archive

Someone remind me if I forgot any other CYA measure :)

--
Josip Rodin
mirrors@debian.org