Re: how the mirror submissions are handled [was Re: problem with Debian mirror submission mechanism (fixed now)]

Josip Rodin wrote:
On Mon, Jan 29, 2007 at 03:12:49PM +0100, Bernhard 'elven' Stoeckner wrote:
If any other masochists exist out there who would like to
join me in this tedious little job, please feel free to let me know.

Hi!

I would like to help, too. Please note that I will be on holiday for the next 3 weeks. But I am ready to assist after I return.

regards,
Martin