Re: [new mirror] debian.cruisix.net (Germany)

On Sat, Jan 06, 2007 at 04:12:27PM +0100, Martin Eichenberg wrote:
> New mirror:
> Hostname(s): debian.cruisix.net

Thanks Martin for mirroring Debian.

There are a few things to fix before we can add your mirror to the list :
* trace directory
http://debian.cruisix.net/debian/project/trace/ should contain the trace
files of the server you mirror from.
Moreover, your local trace file is nightshift.cruisix.net while it
should be debian.cruisix.net (it makes the tracking easier).

* missing files/directory
compare http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/ and
http://debian.cruisix.net/debian/ (also the dists directory), you'll
understand the issue.

I assume you use your own sync script or debmirror.
Please use the script anonftpsync recommended on
http://debian.org/mirrors/ftpmirror : the relevant rsync options are
used, and so on. It should fix all the issues reported above.

If you have any question, don't hesitate.

Best regards,