guidelines about "When to mirror ?", announce to admins

Hello,

Joy updated http://debian.org/mirrors/ftpmirror to reflect the
fact that there are now two pulses of ftp-master a day:

"We recommend mirroring once every day. Mirroring more often than twice
a day is pointless and will most likely lead to getting you banned -
never do that."

I wonder: why not updating twice a day ?
Indeed, what is the interrest of two pulses a day if most mirrors
(except the push ones) are updated only once a day ?

I'd like to include the answer to this question in the announce I
prepared and that Ryan Murray proofread:
http://ebzao.info/~spaillar/debian/qamirrors/mail-mirrors-announce

Moreover, since debian-mirrors-announce is now opened to Debian
Developpers only, I'd need a DD (or corrupt a listmaster :)

Regards