is any US primary mirror connected to Internet2?

ftp.cl.debian.org (hosted by the Physics Department of University of
Chile) has not been available for some time due to our inability to rsync
within a reasonable time. The university's bandwidth to the US is rather
limited and strongly filtered, we have been told. It seems the university
is unwilling/unable to increase the mirrors download bandwidth to the US.
We continue to fail updating.

We are investigating the possibility of connecting the mirror to an
Internet2 network. But to push this further we need to know if any of the
US primary mirrors are connected to such a network.

Is any?

Ricardo Yanez