Re: [New mirror] debian.swordcoast.net (Germany)

On Fri, Dec 01, 2006 at 12:02:21PM +0100, Bernhard 'elven' Stoeckner wrote:
> On Friday 01 December 2006 11:41, Simon Paillard wrote:
> > Actually, the mirror submission form is broken for several weeks or even
> > months..
>
> That certainly explains why I didn't get any reply. :)
>
> New mirror:
> Hostname(s): debian.swordcoast.net

Thanks for providing a Debian mirror, the following entry will be added:

+Site: debian.swordcoast.net
+Type: leaf
+Archive-ftp: /debian/
+Archive-http: /debian/
+NonUS-ftp: /debian-non-US/
+NonUS-http: /debian-non-US/
+Security-ftp: /debian-security/
+Security-http: /debian-security/
+Archive-architecture: !mips !mipsel !s390 !sparc
+Mirrors-from: ftp2.de.debian.org
+Maintainer: Bernhard Stoeckner <elven@swordcoast.net>
+Country: DE Germany
+Location: Nuernberg
+Comment: 1GBit/s, shared rack, 27GBit IXes. Individual bandwidth limitations may apply. Updated every 4 hours. Rsync available on request.

> Running for two weeks now, looking for push mirroring in the near future.

The admin of ftp2.debian.org is Florian Lohoff <flo@rfc822.org>.

Regards,