Changes to ftp.debian.org

Hi all,

Some time next week we will be moving ftp.debian.org to a new machine,
saens.debian.org. This new machine will be the new primary ftp server.

I'm hoping this move will not effect any of you, but please make sure that
your mirrors are mirroring with a path of '/debian/'. I have tried to
replicate the directory tree on gatech as much as possible, but may have
missed an obscure path.

The new server will be running rsyncd (limited to 10 connections though)
as well as allowing http access to the mirror.

Thanks,
Jason
Debian Administration