syncproxy.eu.debian.org: maintenance and impact on mirrors

Hello,

CARNet, which kindly hosts syncproxy.eu.debian.org (ftp.carnet.hr,
ftp.hr.debian.org) began a maintenance on Nov 16, which will be finished
end of day Nov 17. [1]

This is why some European mirrors didn't see updates since:
	Sat Nov 16 02:57:56 UTC 2013

DNS for syncproxy.eu.org has been updated, so rsync is ok, but triggers
won't happen.

If your mirror is usually triggered by syncproxy.eu.debian.org, please:
* make sure you address it with this exact name 'syncproxy.eu.debian.org'
* run a manual sync.
* if you already receive backports (for example) from a debian mirror,
  please relax the command param for authorized_keys, so that we can
  trigger both standard archive and backports

If your mirror doesn't sync from syncproxy.eu.d.o, but is outdated
because of a intermediate mirror, don't change anything: we've modified
the DNS entries for outdated ftp.*.debian.org mirrors, the next cron
will update your mirror.

[1] http://obavijesti.carnet.hr/posts/id/9069

--
Simon Paillard