datefudge: 64-bit time_t functions are not implemented/exposed

Control: severity -1 serious
Control: tags -1 + ftbfs

Hi Maintainer and i386, arm, mips porters

> As far as I can tell, the reason is that coreutils now uses a 64-bit
> time_t and functions with a "64" suffix. Datefudge however does not
> expose nor implement such functions.

As can be seen on reproducible builds [1], datefudge now FTBFS on at
least i386 and armhf, and I was able to confirm the failure on the
mipsel porterbox.

As datefudge is a build-dependency of gnutls28 and oath-toolkit, both
key packages, how should this be resolved?

Regards
Graham

[1] https://tests.reproducible-builds.org/debian/rb-pkg/datefudge.html