Re: binary incompatibility among mipsel buildds

Greetings!  This is still an issue on phrixos alone, it appears.  As a
reminder, this buildd alone disables sbrk address unrandomization at the
user level (using the personality syscall).  Could you please change the
setting (kernel.randomize_va_space I think) responsible for this?

(c.f. https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=gcl&arch=mipsel&ver=2.6.7-90&stamp=1325713745)

Take care,

--
Camm Maguire			     		    camm@maguirefamily.org