yeeloong is not booting after a Dist-upgrade

Dear Friends,

I purchase a new yeeloong netbook and I hope i can lso contribute to
Debian mipsel project & gnewsenseOrchid project in coming days.

This mail is to point a strange problem i am experiencing.  My system
is not booting up after a Dist-upgrade (From lemotes Debian Repo)
from pre installed debian. After the bootmenu list & selcting kernel
the sytem hangs with a message "APM of battery on KB3310B Embeded
Controller init" . Does anyone know howto solve this.

Anivar Aravind

--
Any responsible politician should be encouraging a home grown Free
Software industry because it creates the basis for future jobs.