ZoomInfo - Notification

Title: Untitled Document

Dear Christian,

ZoomInfo is the world's most comprehensive directory of valued business professionals, and you're a part of it! As part of our promise to deliver value to all of our directory members, we will be sharing valuable and relevant industry news with you in the future. In addition, we often have the opportunity to offer information about interesting products and services from business partners, and we will occasionally share your email address with them if we think it will be relevant to you.

As always, ZoomInfo respects your privacy and email communication preferences. You may unsubscribe from receiving these emails at any time.

If you would like to unsubscribe to these emails now, please click here.
This will not affect your membership in any manner.

Thank you for your time.

ZoomInfo
307 Waverley Oaks Rd.
Waltham, MA 02452

[ debian-mips@lists.debian.org ]
The preceding is an email advertisement. To remove yourself from future promotions, please click here. or copy and paste the above link into your internet browser.
6864404