Re: O2 succes, almost

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 15:56:02 -0500, Jiann-Ming Su <sujiannming@gmail.com> wrote:

> Any other Mouse options to try?  Neither of these work for me.  I'm
> sure the mouse works since it responds in the maintenace console.  I
> tried Protocol Auto which detected ExplorerPS/2, neither of which
> work.  I'm using one of the little o2s, BTW.

Strange, the two button ps/2 mouse didn't work.  I plugged in a two
button ps/2 scroll mouse with the following in XF86Config-4 and it
works...

Section "InputDevice"
         Identifier      "Conifgured Mouse"
         Driver          "mouse"
         Option          "CorePointer"
         Option          "Device"                "/dev/psaux"
         Option          "Protocol"              "IMPS/2"
         Option          "Emulate3Buttons"       "false"
EndSection

--
Jiann-Ming Su