I have an Indy and want to help...

Hi all

I got an Indy a few days ago and I had install debiansuccessfully like the
old way
- create an nfsroot with base.tgz and kernel and boot/install with bootp()-
tftp, but it works, the new bf's are coming to late ;)

So, I have a 2 gb HD SCSI in it and 64MB of ram (I got 2x 32MB with it :) if
some have 2x32 MB and don't need them, please mail me :) ).

I want to help to port debian on mips? What should I do, were do I have to
look.

And one question, how do I kompile the kernel, if I made make menuconfig, I
would get only to menu points, load config and save config. This hapends
with kerne-source-2.4.7 installed by apt and linux-2.4.8 from
ftp.kernel.org. So. what I have to do do make my own kernel?

The second thing is, how do I configure Xfree? :)

	Regards

		Jan

--
One time, you all will be emulated by linux!

----
Jan- Hendrik Palic
Url:"http://www.billgotchy.de";
E-Mail: "palic@billgotchy.de"