Re: New bootdisks and kernel packges

I want to test the boot-floppies on the O2 r5K box I got on my table, but ... I'm not sure how.

Is there a short guide on how to do this somewhere?

Thanks,

Guido Guenther wrote:

I have uploaded current boot-floppies and kernel packges to:
 http://honk.physik.uni-konstanz.de/linux-mips/debian/bootdisks/
and
 http://honk.physik.uni-konstanz.de/linux-mips/debian/kernels/
We should upload official bootfloppies and kernelpackages asap in case
we want to release with woody(do we want that?), so please give it some
testing. -- Guido

--
Best regards

Mark Nellemann <nellemann@netgroup.dk> - Systems Developer
NetGroup A/S, St. Kongensgade 40H, DK-1264 København K, Denmark
Phone: +45 3370 1537 - Fax: +45 3313 0066 -  Web: www.netgroup.dk

To think contrary to one's era is heroism. But to speak against it is madness.
		-- Eugene Ionesco