Remaining bug in pidgin-skype

Hello,

Now pidgin-skype has been sponsored thanks to Gianfranco Costamagna, what should I do with remaining?

I have not read all of them yet but after a first look, the major part (not to say all) of remaining bugs are not still relevant because related to old plugins. This seems to be nothing more than common sense, but I prefer to ask the question before acting: should I prepare a message and close all bugs that are no longer relevant, specifying that only the web plugin is available and that the bug should therefore be closed because related plugin is not part of the package anymore?

I found information about when a specific fix was implemented but not in this kind of case.

Thanks and best regards,
--
Patrick ZAJDA