Re: Package upload failed only due GPG expiration?

Hi Sebastian, and Andrey,

thank you very much for that help. I decided to practise my patience,
there's no hurry for Fitspng upload.

Sebastian Ramacher <sramacher@debian.org> writes:

On 2022-02-02 16:20:15 +0500, Andrey Rahmatullin wrote:
On Wed, Feb 02, 2022 at 11:50:47AM +0100, Filip Hroch wrote:
When a valid signature is not found the uploader indeed doesn't get any
notifications.
> as well as.
Yes, it's because of key expiration.
Unfortunately I have no idea anymore which is the source of key data for the upload processing as that's inconsitent and I don't know if it's
documented anywhere.

From https://keyring.debian.org/

"You can check the result with --recv-keys, but note it can take up to 15 minutes for your submission to be processed. Your updated key will then be included into the active keyring in our next keyring push (which
happens approx. monthly)."

I checked validity of the key on keyring.debian.org GPG server
via an independent account, during Sunday already. The authoritative
source of keys is the active keyring, I think.

All the situation is my fail. I has prepare the upload since begin
of January, so I has prolonged the key approx. two weaks ago, but
notified only Ubuntu's Hockey puck, and forget of the Debian's master.

Thank you very much,
FH
--
F. Hroch <hroch@physics.muni.cz>, Masaryk University,
Dept. of theor. physics and astrophysics, Brno, Moravia, CZ