Re: [Maintenance] mentors.debian.net upgrade to bullseye

Hi all,

On 2021/10/10 02:58 PM, Baptiste Beauplat wrote:
> Mattia and me will be upgrading mentors.debian.net to bullseye in a
> couple of minutes. Expect a small downtime while we make sure everything
> behave correctly.
>
> We will let you know once the upgrade is complete and it's safe to
> use/upload to mentors.debian.net again.

Mentors has been upgraded with success and is back again processing uploads.

Don't hesitate to report any issue either on IRC on #debian-mentors,
on this list or directly on the project bug tracker [1].

[1]: https://salsa.debian.org/mentors.debian.net-team/debexpo/-/issues

--
Baptiste Beauplat - lyknode