Re: Copyright review for salsa project debian/gensio

Yes, it's disappointing that licensecheck doesn't handle the SPDX tags.

I also have used "CME" for a variety of maintenance tasks, including
copyright-file creation/analysis. It's pretty good, if somewhat more
verbose that I would be writing it by hand. See my personal packaging
notes here for some info and links:
https://gist.github.com/rpavlik/0e68877cd47396d39366ae3a59e8fafd

Ryan