Problem with ftbfs on armel and mipsel with cmake 3.16.3

Hi,

I believe I'm having some problems with cmake. Two packages [c-blosc]
and [aqemu] now fails to build from
source on certain architectures. armel and mipsel is two of those architectures.

I believe this is something that appeared in the change from cmake
version 3.15.4 -> 3.16.3

The beginning of the error message is:
CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake-3.16/Modules/CMakeCompilerIdDetection.cmake:26
(list):
  list sub-command REMOVE_ITEM requires two or more arguments.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  /usr/share/cmake-3.16/Modules/CMakeDetermineCompilerId.cmake:211
(compiler_id_detection)
  /usr/share/cmake-3.16/Modules/CMakeDetermineCompilerId.cmake:230
(CMAKE_DETERMINE_COMPILER_ID_WRITE)
  /usr/share/cmake-3.16/Modules/CMakeDetermineCompilerId.cmake:32
(CMAKE_DETERMINE_COMPILER_ID_BUILD)
  /usr/share/cmake-3.16/Modules/CMakeDetermineCXXCompiler.cmake:111
(CMAKE_DETERMINE_COMPILER_ID)
  CMakeLists.txt:8 (PROJECT)

The massage gets repeated a few times before it continues with this:
-- The CXX compiler identification is unknown
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info

It does continue on with some warnings before it fails, but I believe
it's because it doesn't find the compiler.

Help is appreciated.

Regards,
Håvard

[c-blosc] https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/c-blosc