How to delete my package from ftp.upload.debian.org

Hi,

How to delete my package from ftp.upload.debian.org?

Here are the details -- My upload to ftp.upload.debian.org has been
sitting there for quite some time without showing up in tracker yet.
Later I found out (through kind Thorsten):

20191228024911|process-upload|dak|dbab_1.3.3-1_source.changes|Error
while loading changes file dbab_1.3.3-1_source.changes: No valid
signature found. (GPG exited with status code 0)

I tried to fix the issue (by refreshing my key to keyring.debian.org),
then tried uploading again. Of course, I got:

--------
Package has already been uploaded to ftp-master on ftp.upload.debian.org
Nothing more to do for dbab_1.3.3-1_source.changes
--------

If I can't delete my package from ftp.upload.debian.org, can somebody
help me please?

Thanks