Re: my first debian package

Thank you for your suggestions. I think I have finally finished making
the package. However, the final step debuild -us -uc fails
with an error message stating that the source package has two
conflicting values: pyfltk and python3-fltk.

I have uploaded the package source to
https://bitbucket.org/robark/python3-fltk/src/master

I'm hoping someone can help me co-maintain it or help me get this
package accepted. For your information I am a high school CS teacher
in Canada who uses python fltk to teach gui programming. It's a lot
easier to tell my students to simply type apt-get install python3-fltk
than to get them to build and install the package from source. So I am
trying to get the package back into Debian for Buster.

PS I have emailed the former maintainer but the email address seems to
not be active anymore as I got a mail delivery failure message back.

Thanks