Re: watch file mangling help

On Sat, Oct 17, 2015 at 1:03 PM, Ross Gammon <ross@the-gammons.net> wrote:

> * Pau Garcia i Quiles <pgquiles@elpauer.org>, 2015-10-17, 12:19:
>> Why are you keeping the old versioning scheme if upstream has changed
>> to a different scheme?

Jakub's simple fix works, and I have asked upstream what the intentions
are going forward. But I probably should remove both hyphens and dots to
be sure!

Jakub's fix is the right fix. I thought you were using the original upstream versioning scheme and now they had changed to something else, hence my suggestion to adopt that "something else" if that was to stay.

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org