Re: Sample systemd service init file please

On 14/12/14 14:50, T o n g wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can you provide me a sample systemd service init file, that correspond to
> init.d script please? I.e., the corresponding file for systemd to
> replace /etc/init.d/service.
>
> My package have that /etc/init.d/service file, but I want to create one
> for systemd as well. I am asking because I don't even know what that file
> is called, so I didn't find any relevant info from the internet.

The manual page for "systemd.service" should give you general
information on systemd service files. This link [1] describes methods
for converting init scripts to systemd.

As for an example, here is a sysvinit script [2]. The corresponding
systemd script is slightly down the page in [1].

Hopefully, this has been clear. :)

Yours sincerely,

Riley Baird

----