issue with pbuilder (Can't locate strict.pm)

Hi,
I had pbuilder working fine for a long time on my sid computer.

However, recently, it failed with an error on dpkg-source:

"Cannot locate strict.pm, permission denied at dpkg-source"

I do not understand what is going on.

I made a pbuilder update, and also update pbuilder package but i still have the issue.

Do you have any idea on how to fix this ? This prevents me from building package with pbuilder ( I used it before all my uploads).

Thanks

Olivier

--
gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438  (keyring.debian.org)
Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335  D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438