Re: Sponsorship request for peg and opengrm-ngram

Dear mentors,
	I am re-asking for sponsorship for peg and opengrm-ngram.

My usual sponsor is out of time and the new versions of both packages are waiting for upload since more than one month.

Is there anybody willing to check/upload these two packages (or at least peg, that is very straightforward to review)?

Bests,
	Giulio.