Package for Seed7

Hello,

I am the developer of the Seed7 programming language and I need help
to create a Debian package for Seed7. There is an RPM by Huaren Zhong
(https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=seed7&project=home%3Azhonghuaren )
which can be used as base. The seed7.spec file compiles the package
from an unmodified source. I used alien to convert the RPM to a DEB
and I installed it on my Linux Mint machine and it worked okay. But
I think that additional work is necessary to get a Debian package.
E.g.: The runtime dependencies (x11, ncurses, gcc) seem to be missing
and the RPM installs also the example programs (from seed7/prg) which
is IMHO not necessary (the example programs can be in a different
package). My ideas about a Seed7 package are at
http://seed7.sourceforge.net/faq.htm#seed7_package

In an ideal world (TM) someone like Huaren Zhong or Pietro Cerutti
(the maintainer of the Seed7 port of FreeBSD) would take over and
I would gladly improve the Seed7 source to fit the needs. :-)

I know the world is not ideal, so I take every help I can get.

Please answer also to my email address.

Regards,
Thomas Mertes

--