review comments for libgringotts at mentors

Hi Jose,

I had a look at libgringotts at mentors uploaded there on 2012-09-05 13:50.

The changes that were added in gringotts 1.2.10~pre3-1 are also relevant to
libgringotts's history of changes, so I suggest to copy the changelog entry
from gringotts 1.2.10~pre3-1 to your libgringotts debian/changelog.

I see that you reverted the changes to config.h.in and that is not documented
in debian/changelog.  Are you sure about reverting these changes ?

If the change is the solution, then you can simply use "closes: #633167" in
debian/changelog.

It is better to not override lintian false positives.

Regards,

Bart Martens