Re: RFS: shaarli

Hi Mentors,

I have now updated the package to the newest version 0.0.38beta and
uploaded it to mentors.d.n.

FYI version 0.0.37beta introduced a new JavaScript library that wasn't
yet packaged in Debian, so I have first worked on getting it packaged
in Debian. To co-maintain this new package, I have joined the
JavaScript team. The new package [0] has been uploaded to Sid
yesterday!
The JS library file included in the tar.gz is minified, but I've
worked with Shaarli's developer, and he is going to remove it from the
release tarball in the next version.

You can find my new package here:
http://mentors.debian.net/package/shaarli

dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/shaarli/shaarli_0.0.38beta-1.dsc

Thanks for your time reviewing it.
   +Emilien
P.S.: Please CC me, as I'm not subscribed to this list.

[0] http://packages.qa.debian.org/j/jquery-lazyload.html