Re: dm upload permissions

On 11/18/2012 02:11 AM, Paul Wise wrote:
On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 5:32 AM, Michael Gilbert wrote:
On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 2:29 AM, Bart Martens wrote:
Hello,

As I wrote earlier on debian-devel [1] I have a few reports [2] about DM upload
permissions.  According to the announcement [3] the permissions "only via
DMUA=yes" will be revoked on 24th of November 2012, and that date is coming
near now.

I think we should push back the deadline; preferable after wheezy
unfreezes.  Preventing a DM from immediately being able to fix an RC
bug in his package because of the need for someone to set new
permissions is unacceptable.

Agreed, ftpmasters, perhaps the date should be extended until after
wheezy releases?

Is this already in place?
I have "old" DM flag and tried to upload to testing-proposed-updates, here is the message I've go:
moodle_2.2.3.dfsg-2.6~wheezy1_i386.changes REJECTED
ACL dm: not allowed to upload source package 'moodle'

I'm wondering if it's because of the new DM permission or are DMs not allowed to upload into testing-proposed-updates in general?

cheers,
Tomasz Muras