uscan and git.gnome.org tags

Hey

Is there any way to make a watch-file look for git tags on
git.gnome.org? I am preparing a package for a QA upload (for after the
freeze of course) for a package that I have a hard time finding a way to
make a watch file for the releases - it uses a wordpress blog as
"homepage", where it has put the latest release, where I have no luck
making uscan get it, and uses gnome git for version handling.

I have found there is a few redirectors for various hosting pages
like sourceforge and similar - is there something for git.gnome.org and
the tags from there?

-- Andreas Rönnquist
mailinglists@gusnan.se
gusnan@gusnan.se