Re: Please sponsor fio (flexible I/O tester)

Am Montag, 25. Juni 2012 schrieb Sven Hoexter:
> On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 04:22:45PM +0200, Martin Steigerwald wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> > My usual sponsors Sebastian 'tokkee' Harl and Michael Prokop seem to
> > be missing in action.
>
> I kinda doubt that, I guess they're just busy as everyone else is. :)

Well, yes. Thats what I meant. Sorry for the confusion.

> > Can somebody review my updates and upload?
>
> Where could one pick up the package for review?
> Couldn't find it on mentors.d.n nor a bugreport associated with
> sponsorship-request. I'd guess you've usually worked through the
> collab-maint git repo?

Yes. Its at:

Vcs-Git: git://git.debian.org/git/collab-maint/fio.git
Vcs-Browser: http://git.debian.org/?p=collab-maint/fio.git

All branches are tagged at 2.0.8 - but I didn´t do any more recent changes
anyway for now - and ready for gbp-clone.

If you wish I can upload package including dsc file somewhere.

Thanks,