Re: Reupload after deletion on mentors

On 30.03.2012 16:55, Stephen M. Webb wrote:
> The simplest solution to fixing a partially-uploaded package is to make
> sure you're using the FTP protocol in dput instead of the HTTP protocol.
>  The program that processes the upload queue will wait for the .dsc file
> to appear in the file transfer area (the .dsc is always the last file
> uploaded by dput) and will not normally remove the rest of the package
> files until it appears.  When dput uses FTP, it will take a 403 (caused
> by a permission problem when replacing an existing file) and proceed to
> the next file, whereas when it uses HTTP it just gives up.

Thanks Stephen for the suggestion. Yes I am going to use the FTP method in the future that's
better.

The upload queue is still blocked and I think I know what went wrong: I've uploaded
the package which appeared on mentors a couple of minutes later. After that I've uploaded a
slightly altered package, and while that one was in the upload queue I've accidentally
deleted the package through the account menu - I think now the 2nd package hangs in the upload
queue and probably blocks all future uploads of that, isn't that the case?

Greetings,
Daniel Stender