Re: RFS: python-gnupg

Hi Elena!

I'm also very interested in this python-gnupg, and I've made some
small modifications to your packaging, namely:

- Fixed lintian warnings: timewarp-standards-version and
duplicate-short-description;
- Added more files to clean list, now the package can be rebuilt twice;
- Added python-modules team to Uploaders and added Vcs-* tags (I
believe you'll want to maintain the package within the team, let me
know if you don't want that);
- Slightly tweaked packages descriptions.

The diff can be found here: [1].
Can I please upload the updated version to mentors.d.n?

I've committed my changes to DMPT svn ([2], actually, python-gnupg
packaging was already available there, but it was broken and the
original author said I can replace it).

[1]: http://paste.debian.net/161128/
[2]: http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/python-modules/packages/python-gnupg/trunk/debian/

--