[RFR] - Multiple (4) PEAR packages needed by PHPUnit - Was: [RFR] - PHP_Timer (Needed by phpunit)

Hi Thomas,

It's me again! Trying to upgrade PHPUnit into Debian.

After our last [0]email i just [1]ask Mathieu for the best way to install
PEAR packages from a different PEAR channel with pkg-php-tools and i
decided that the best way is to to create a new package:
pear-phpunit-channel, because there are many PEAR packages in that
channel.

So i fill an [2]ITP and [3]upload a new native package for
pear-phpunit-channel. Also i create new packages for [4]php-file-iterator,
[5]php-timer, [6]php-text-template and [7]php-token-stream. All of them
depends of pear-phpunit-channel and install their .reg file so PEAR
didn't install a new version of the same package.

Could you (or someone else) take a look at it? Those are the first set
of packages needed by [8]PHPUnit. The packages are lintian clean and
builds correctly in a pbuilder (sid, i didn't check on testing or stable yet).

[0] http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2012/01/msg00268.html
[1] http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-php-pear/2012-January/000238.html
[3] http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pear-phpunit-channel/pear-phpunit-channel_1.1.dsc
[4] http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/php-file-iterator/php-file-iterator_1.3.1-1.dsc
[5] http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/php-timer/php-timer_1.0.2-1.dsc
[6] http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/php-token-stream/php-token-stream_1.1.3-1.dsc
[7] http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/php-text-template/php-text-template_1.1.1-1.dsc

After that, i expect to continue with the other set of dependences and
finally adopt PHPUnit, hopefully the new version will be in testing
before the freeze.

Regards.

--
Luis Uribe