Re: qemubuilder - are there precompiled kernel-images with ipv6 and ext3 support built-in

Am 15.03.2012 00:07, schrieb Benoît Knecht:

Hello Benoît,
> Can't you just grab and unpack one of the prebuilt debian kernels from the archive? qemubuilder can load an initrd image, so even if ipv6 and ext3 are not built-in, it should work just fine.
The prebuild kernels don't ship any initrd and I'm not sure how to build
a suitable one on a different arch. Maybe there's some guide avail. for
this.
> If you don't have other architectures available, you could just have your package uploaded and see if it fails to build.
I'm no dd so where can I upload and try to build it, but
mentors.debian.net and wait until someone ITS it?
> If it does, you'll have access to the full log, and then you can ask on one of the dedicated mailing lists; I'm sure there are developers with access to those machines who'd be happy to help.
Where / How to get in touch with those developers?
> Cheers
Cheers,

Björn