Re: Mentors.debian.net incoming queue

Dear Ole, dear mentors,

Am 09.03.2012 09:33, schrieb Olе Streicher:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I wonder how the incoming queue of mentors.debian.net is processed?
> Yesterday, I tried to re-upload my package (tk-html3) after removing the
> old package, and it did not arrive in the package list yet; I also did
> not get a mail response. The package list, however, contains packages
> that were uploaded after mine, so the processing queue seems to work. I
> repeated the upload today, but without success.
>
> Best regards
>
> Ole

Unfortunately, I do not know the answer to your question but I experienced
the same problem. When I tried to re-upload my package "browserlauncher2" to
mentors.debian.net I got

frothmai@bla:~/work/packaging/deb-mentors/browserlauncher$ dput mentors browserlauncher2_1.3-1_amd64.changes
Checking signature on .changes
gpg: Signatur am Mi 07 Mär 2012 10:03:10 CET mit RSA Schlüssel, ID CF976E35, erfolgt
gpg: Korrekte Unterschrift von 'Florian Rothmaier <frothmai@ari.uni-heidelberg.de>'
gpg:                 alias "Florian Rothmaier <gavo@ari.uni-heidelberg.de>"
Good signature on /home/frothmai/work/packaging/deb-mentors/browserlauncher/browserlauncher2_1.3-1_amd64.changes.
Checking signature on .dsc
gpg: Signatur am Mi 07 Mär 2012 10:02:59 CET mit RSA Schlüssel, ID CF976E35, erfolgt
gpg: Korrekte Unterschrift von 'Florian Rothmaier <frothmai@ari.uni-heidelberg.de>'
gpg:                 alias "Florian Rothmaier <gavo@ari.uni-heidelberg.de>"
Good signature on /home/frothmai/work/packaging/deb-mentors/browserlauncher/browserlauncher2_1.3-1.dsc.
Uploading to mentors (via http to mentors.debian.net):
  Uploading browserlauncher2_1.3-1.dsc: done.
  Uploading browserlauncher2_1.3.orig.tar.gz: done.
  Uploading browserlauncher2_1.3-1.debian.tar.gz: done.
  Uploading libbrowserlauncher2-java_1.3-1_all.deb: done.
  Uploading libbrowserlauncher2-java-doc_1.3-1_all.deb: done.
  Uploading browserlauncher2_1.3-1_amd64.changes: done.
Successfully uploaded packages.
frothmai@bla:~/work/packaging/deb-mentors/browserlauncher$

...but the package did not show up in the package list.
It seems that the system does not allow its users to delete and re-upload their
packages.

For another package I tried to upload, I ran into a different kind of issue related
to - that's at least my first guess - a namespace problem which is caused by the
two UIDs on my GPG key. Right after the upload, I received a mail at
gavo@ari.uni-heidelberg.de saying

Hello,

Unfortunately your package "jel" was rejected because of the following
reason:

Couldn't find user gavo@ari.uni-heidelberg.de. Exiting.

Please try to fix it and re-upload. Thanks,

But re-uploading the package does not have any effect to the package list.

Best regards, Florian