GraphLab Project

Dear All

We are a group of students developing a software called GraphLab. GraphLab is a software framework to work on graphs and social networks. it consists of a graph library and a graph GUI. The library part is a framework designed for developing graph theory algorithms and testing graph conjectures. and the GUI part aimed to draw and visualize graphs and running algorithms on them. The program is based on plug-ins and extensions and provides a user friendly application platform to create scientific applications.

By discussion in our group, we decided to put this software to the repository of Debian. Can anyone helps us to start with this issue? What are steps we should go through?

GraphLab can be found in the address https://github.com/rostam/GraphLab.

Regards,
Rostam